I'm currently studying abroad in Bordeaux, France--land of wine and awesomeness. I have a travel blog at farewellsandhellos.tumblr.com, but I don't update it a lot.
I also have an amazing boyfriend, a fantastic family, and some of the best roommates that ever existed.
So in the past couple of hours, I’ve:
- gone round the kitchen floor with a wet washcloth and then wet paper towels, cleaning up the few stains and couple of gunky things, because Boyfriend doesn’t have a mop
- vacuumed the kitchen floor twice
- vacuumed what I can get to of the living room floor once (and I can’t get to much of it because Boyfriend’s Roommate has an extra table in here temporarily for his new computer)
- put what dishes I can into the dishwasher and ran it
- washed the rest of the dishes by hand
- washed the stove top, including taking all the burners off and cleaning off the burners and under the burners, etc, and
- cleaned the kitchen counter tops.
All of this because I want the house to be DAMN CLEAN when Boyfriend gets back on Sunday. I will be staying here over the weekend and cleaning even more and also doing all the cake stuff.
I love cleaning… and I love making Boyfriend smile… and I know he likes it when things are clean, so there ya go!